Our first batch of Solid Black Channel Bowls are hot out of the kiln and we're celebrating with a hot bowl of ramen!
Here's our family's favorite Simple and Simply Delicious Pork Ramen recipe:
- I like to grab a sustainable loin from our local grocer that is seasoned and ready to go. Or you can season a 2 lb boneless tenderloin with garlic, salt & pepper. Then roast it for 25 to 30 minutes or until pork has an internal temperature of 145°.
- While the loin is going. Heat up a pan (medium to high) or wok seasoned with sesame oil, garlic, ginger.
- Toss in your mushrooms, enoki are lovely.
- Add a few dashes of pepper & chili, miso paste, and soy sauce to taste. A dash of fish sauce boosts the flavor.
- After 2-3 minutes of stirfry, add homemade or organic chicken broth.
- Drop in ramen noodles. We use organic dried vegan ramen or refrigerated pre-made noodles. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Top with a soft boiled egg, a sprinkle of the scallion greens, and any other greens...chopped spinach or seaweed adds great color and flavor.
- Slice the loin and served up in a Solid Black Channel Bowl, crafted for scooping and sipping every last yummy drop.
And the first 10 people to order one at lukeandlucy.com will receive a 20% discount. Happy scooping!
Just enter the code Solid2019 at checkout when you purchase any Solid Color Channel Bowl.
Made locally in Portland, Oregon.
Lovely pics by Ellie Baygulov